Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Penis Talks



A HAPPY SHOW



A GAY peep show masquerading as a musical revue, “All About Men 2 . . . Penis Talks Reloaded” opened two weekends ago at the Music Museum, in the Manila suburb of Greenhills with 17 young men in skimpy underwear.

Regarded as Manila’s macho answer to Eve Ensler’s “The Vagina Monologues,” “Penis Talks 2” is full of salacious acts and dialogues that are hardly jolting. Go to any third-rate comedy bar around Malate, also a Manila suburb, and you’ll find performers dishing out even more playful acts, with good singing voices to boot.



(“The Vagina Monologues,” by the way, had been ably staged in Manila before by the New Voice Company headed by Monique Wilson, who had played Kim alternately with Lea Salonga in the original production of “Miss Saigon,” in London’s West End.)

Written by Ricky Lee and directed by Joel Lamangan and Mel Chionglo, “Penis Talks 2” plays up laughter for sexual innuendoes and lustful acts, wanting the audience to focus on the flesh parade.

One of the cast members is Christian Vazquez, who dabbled in commercial and ramp modeling (with Metropolis Publishing as his agent) before becoming a movie and stage actor.


All pictures of Christian Vazquez
(photos by Lon li-wen)

2 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Sean Biggler said...

Hi, I like your style here. Funny how I was looking for this type of thing, and when I came accross your blog I felt right at home. Great stuff... I think I'll add you to my favorites. With your permission I'll be coming back. Can I tell a friend?

great job making this blog (good design!), keep up the good work!

~ have a nice day.
come see my blog or my french kissing tips site, you might like them...

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Rod said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts. I have a
symptoms of diabetes site. It covers everything about symptoms of diabetes as well as diabetes care, complications, treatment and insulin. You'll find it very informative. Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Rod

 

Post a Comment

<< Home