Sunday, August 21, 2005

First Word

Hello, guys,

I finally opened the website "blogger.com" (after hearing about it for so long) and decided to make my own blogsite. Problem is, I haven't yet prepared materials for the site. I have a lot, though--all I have to do is unearth them.

Your contributions are also valuable, so feel free to write about, suggest, or comment on just about anything.

Inasmuch as I am busy now with some writing assignments, I will try my best to fill this blogsite further very soon.

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger bwbwbwbwbwbwbwbwbw said...

hi, why do i think that i seem to know who you are. anyway, i'll be checking this site regularly. good luck!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger goddess_magic said...

welcome to blog world!

for a new blogger who immediately created two well-designed and well-written blogs... WOW. : )

congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home